Pranava Yoga Center is currently offering two weekly IN-PERSON classes at Bonforte Park. All other classes are currently being offered ONLINE only.
To join an ONLINE class, please follow these instructions:
1) You'll either need an existing Pranava Yoga Center MINDBODY account or you'll need to create one for free .
2) If you need to purchase a drop-in class or package, you can do so through our online store or, if you have any issues, speak with the teacher prior to class and he/she/they will be happy to help you.
3) Classes will be held through Zoom. If you don't yet have Zoom downloaded, just follow the basic instructions as prompted when you join your first class.
4) Sign up for class through our , , or the MINDBODY app at least 20 minutes prior to the start of class and please make sure you've provided a valid email address. All available online classes will be listed on the online schedule. About 15 minutes prior to class, you'll receive an email with a link to the Zoom call. Please be sure to check your junk mail folder if you don't see it in your inbox. Please join at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class so the teacher can take attendance and check you in. That's it!
** Please note that all 90 and 120-minute classes are 75 minutes long in the online format. **
We look forward to practicing with you online!
Instructions for attending Yoga in the Park
1) through your MINDBODY Online account or the MINDBODY App and arrive 10+ minutes prior to class to check in with the teacher. Class size is limited and we can only guarantee a spot if you've registered and paid. If you need to create an account, click .
2) . We will not have rentals available.
3) (or more if possible). Teachers will not be offering hands-on assists.
See you at the park!