Yoga is a disciplined practice in a sacred space.
Please follow these respectful guidelines when practicing at Pranava.
1. Give yourself plenty of time to digest food before practicing.
2. Please arrive early to class.
3. Remove your shoes in the studio lobby.
4. Turn off your cell phone.
5. Please do not chew gum.
6. If the class is crowded, please make room for fellow practitioners.
7. If you are late, please wait to place your mat until Asana practice begins.
8. Follow the teacher's instructions, however you are encouraged to listen to and honor your body first and foremost.
9. If you are sweaty, please use a towel. Do not use PYC blankets to wipe off sweat.
10. Try to stay for the whole class. If you must leave early, tell the teacher before class and please leave quietly before savasana.