Pranava Yoga Center curriculum is based on Yoga Alliance 300 RYS Standards.
Congrats to our 2018 300-hour Teacher Graduates!
The next 300-hour teacher training session begins in 2020.
Most weekends include:
8 hours on Saturday (8AM-5PM approx. with 1 hour for lunch)
8 hours on Sunday (8AM-5PM approx. with 1 hour for lunch)
To request an application for this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make your request at the studio.
300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training Includes...
Asana • Pranayama • Kriyas • Chanting • Mantra • Meditation • Principles of demonstrations • Observation • Assisting and Adjusting • Teaching Styles • Qualities & voice of a teacher • Students' process of learning • Business side of yoga • Anatomy & Physiology • Energetic/subtle body study • Study of yoga philosophies & lifestyle • Ethics for yoga teachers • Practicing teaching • Receiving feedback • Advancing your own asana practice • How to teach advanced asana practice • Sanskrit • Prenatal • Conscious eating and vegetarianism • Practicing different styles of modern yoga • And much, much more!
Who Should Take the Course?
- Yoga Alliance RYT200s or E-RYT200s who would like to attain RYT500 status
- Yoga Instructors who want to teach advanced level classes
- Yoga practitioners looking to advance their own practices
- Instructors wanting to learn asana modifications and variations to make the practice accessible to everyone
- Practitioners who would like to gain a deeper understanding of yoga
- Yoga practitioners who want to share the gift of yoga with others
- Individuals who want to grow and transform, moving toward their highest potential
- Students who want new friendships in the yoga community
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must already be Yoga Alliance RYT200 or E-RYT200
- Must have teaching experience in a public yoga class (minimum of 100 hours by the end of the program)
- Must have a minimum of three years of personal yoga practice
- Completed Application and Enrollment Agreement, along with $500 deposit which will be applied toward tuition if application is accepted, and refunded if application is not accepted
- Book Report
(Early registration deadline is TBD)
(If we receive your application after TBD)
$500 Deposit is due with the application.
The remaining tuition balance is due before
WEEK 7 of the program.